Saturday, November 08, 2014

WHO'S THAT KNOCKING

at the door.....



If I remind you that its ONLY

47 MORE SLEEPS

until the jolly man in the red suit makes his journey across the skies.

You will know my Santas are starting to  wake up.

Although this year I don't think I will be putting up the tree.   The Scot is not very happy about that but it is a lot of work,  so the Jury is still out on that one.

I think we will still look festive as I have my wall quilts, Santas and a few other bits and bobs.

But watch this space ...... tree or no tree..

 I have started to sort out what I have been buying in my present box, and what I want to make.  Which unfortunately means the Flowerball Quilt will have to be put on hold for a few weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always make your home bright and festive birdy! We didn't have a tree last year, for the first time ever but the house was still bright with cards and a few decorations and wall hangings ( thank you! ). However I did have a small artificial tree which comes complete with lights. Years old and all I needed to do was plug it in - instantly decorated and lit tree!
Cards mostly purchased - well over 100 even though I have cut back. One or two small stocking fillers for overseas...... !!!
You also have a birthday before Santa comes visiting.... Love and hugs, Jules. xxx