Wednesday, October 02, 2013

SPRING IS nearly here

Well we thought it was a few days ago, so managed to get some gardening sorted, but yesterday and today the weather has been 'wild and woolly'   the strongest winds in Melbourne for 5 years cold then humid and now cold again.  But the clocks go forward on Saturday ..... Summer time .... I do love daylight saving.

Just a few photos to show what we have been doing




 
 


 
 


 

these really should be posted on my other blog..... but I still have a tad more to do there.

4 comments:

Vireya said...

Thanks for the daylight savings warning! I didn't know when it started.

Your garden looks amazing! I presume the netting is to stop birds getting at it?

Pauline Mitchell said...

Ricardo and the Scot (aka garden gnome) make a great team! you are so good at organising men!

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Looking really good!

MaryAlice Allen said...

Hello, I live in Memphis, Tennessee in USA and I love your blog. I check it often and I love your sense of humor. Keep up the good work!