Thursday, July 25, 2013

Just to show how stressed I am

or as The Scot said ...how dumb could I get.

This morning was another appointment, with the Hematologist.   But firstly I had to take all those walking aids, they insisted I have if I wouldn't stay in the hospital when my back went doo lally.  So the taxi was booked nice and early, walking aids returned and sitting in the waiting room.  Waiting doesn't bother me, The Scot says I tire him if I talk too much.   But I had my Ipod and my knitting, it was rather a long wait and I stretched my legs out,   only to reveal

 
yes different colour and two right ones,  This  ones  this will take some living down.

8 comments:

Helen said...

Hilarious! A lot of us have done this at one time or another, so you are in good company :-)

What Comes Next? said...

LOL! thank you for sharing this with us!

cinzia said...

Some days ate just like that...thankfully nothing too serious

Vireya said...

I have found myself with odd shoes on at the end of the day, but I did have a left and a right!

You obviously have a lot on your mind, to have not noticed that one shoe was a little uncomfortable. I'm glad you can still see the funny side.

Vickie said...

Ahh at least you were clod..I wore heals when I worked in the bank one day I wore a blue shoe and a black shoe...no-one said a word till knock off time I was soo embarrassed- cheers Vickie

Anonymous said...

It s embarrassing and yet funny to do this and not realise until in public! A similar story - Sue went to sleep one evening, really exhausted - and when she woke she wondered why the family were laughing. A then teenaged son had written on the soles of her feet in marker pen, a large 'R' and a large 'L' - and she hadn't felt or woken up at all. Mum's get tired and you had your son staying, plus all the other stresses - hopefully now on the 'up'. Take care birdy. Jules xxx

Chell said...

I understand....I remember being in church and feeling something in the leg of my pants as I stood to go up front....low and behold a sock in my pant leg that I missed as I took them out of the dryer...How do these things happen. God gives us things to laugh about!!!

Lindi said...

LOL I've worn a navy and a black shoe (same style) before but never 2 of the same feet. giggle. I guess if anyone pointed it out, you could always turn the tables on them and say yes, you have to because you were born with 2 left or right feet! lol