Wednesday, June 05, 2013

LIFE

I am so far from being a pessimist...on the contrary, in spite of my scars, I am tickled to death at life.
Eugene O'Neill    


Sometimes Life is strawberries and cream and sometimes Life is Just a Plain Bitch. But then things always get better
At least my Scot is home
no current photo allowed by request of The Scot (he is very thin and has lost a lot of weight)

  and we had no blood tests for 5 whole days.  And wow you should see my organisational skills plus menu planning skills.   But things are falling into place and maybe I won't be falling asleep in front of the TV in the evening.    

4 comments:

Sooziii said...

Glad to hear the Scot is back home with you and you no longer have to face the dreaded lifts ...

Vireya said...

Wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Awwww... Bless you both. Keep that humour coming, alive and kicking... xxxxxx Jules.

Molly said...

Hi Birdy! Sorry to hear the Scot has been poorly...Hope things improve from here on.