Saturday, February 02, 2013

QUESTIONABLE

Scatterdays once again.

And I thought the letter W was difficult.    How about
Q

Plant ......       Quilted Plants

Nighttime ....Quilts are needed because it.can get very cold in Mulgrave. 

Something healthy .....Quaker Oats ~The Scot has to have The Breakfast that beats the cold but of course he leaves the washing up to me.  (bit of licence taken here as these are Uncle Toby's Oats.

Quilty that is Quick.    Well it is going to be once I get going.


so until next time ........
T......Tasty.....Tiny.....Terrifying.....Threads

Don't forget to check Cinzia's blog for her take on Q and a list of other Scatterdayers.

10 comments:

Vireya said...

Nice Qs!

Yes, this one was a real challenge. Looking forward to T next time, it should be a touch easier.

Pauline said...

They are so on target! Q was hard but you made it look so easy. I eat uncle Toby's raw each morning. Quick and healthy. Your quilts are beautiful.

jacaranda said...

Great Q's, didn't think of the word quilts. You are clever on that one. Love Quakers Oats.

cinzia said...

So quick and precise..definitely the way to go

Liz Needle said...

Great Qs. I was with you on Quilts and did consider Qhaker Oats. I love your quick quilt. The colours are beautiful. Is it a panel?

Anonymous said...

Well, I went quite quiet for a quarter of an hour over this. (Looked at my Quartz Clock) I quivered in my quilt and could only quake because I am not qualified so will not quarrel - but I quite like Quaver ( as in musical note). You have a Quintet above so could sing or play for the Queen?
Sorry.... I am showing my quite quirky nature - time I quit. <3

Love what you do birdy and the Q's you have chosen are great. Jules.

Joy V said...

Great Q's, ditto to you on the oats - I used Quick Oats, which I love.

Ros said...

Love your Q's especially your quilted plants - very clever

PamelaJ said...

Very good all things I never thought Of .....T is for ......

Ozjane said...

love the Quaker oats and some lovely quilts in there..