Tuesday, September 04, 2012

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

here in Aus.  and the weather has actually realised it.   These past few days have been beautiful  Spring weather.   Although it makes one take a look at the garden and I realise there is work to be done.

But other things press.   My ATC's are progressing well for The Secret Garden and A Christmas Carol.  

These are the ones I received this am for Board Games Children Play.   There are terrific and it makes me realise I really have to lift my game.  But I think the next two swaps will be better.




1 comment:

PHIL the POM said...

LOVELY WORK,LITTLE SIS. BUT MAKE TIME FOR THE CRICKET THOUGH EH? WE TOOK A POUNDING AT THE HANDS OF THE SOUTH AFRICANS BUT CAME BACK TO BEAT EM AT ODI MATCHES SO NOT TO BAD ,STILL NUMBER ONES TO ME. THINGS ARE GOING SO WELL FOR EILEENS FUNERAL ETC WILL KEEP YPU IN TOUCH LATER BY E?MAIL LOVE PTP