Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DEFINITELY NOT

Blogger of the Month.   August seems to be going the same way July went ... g o n e.

But at lease I have something to show.

This week I manage to stitch 3 hexie flowers at night.  The Scot likes me to sit with him at nights watching the TV.   Well I mainly listen and watch when I hear something exciting happening.   Oh and did you know, although he was born and bred in Scotland, still has a bit of a brogue if we watch programmes with Scots in, ie Taggat,   he has to ask me to translate.   Go figure that one out.

So here are the flowers.   I still don't know how I will join them all together


I am making good progress with my ATC swaps.  

This is the 'Japan' one.   Not due to be mailed until next month, but all finished.
There some minute changes from the previous chantelle.


















I attempted to be a little more artistic this time.   I feel quite pleased with them.

Here are the 'Secret Garden' ones in progress

7 comments:

Karen said...

Three beautiful flowers Sheila and I love your ATC swaps!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Pretty flowers.....so dramatic and gorgeous.....love those fabrics. the cards are lovely. Well done.

Hilachas said...

Gorgeous flowers!

Phil the Pom said...

Hi Sis love the little robi when we moved here eight years ago we inherited at least three regulars in our garden and still have them beautiful little fellahs (Or lassies)they remind one of Christmas time which reminds me ONLY 118 to go
ha ha ha loves ya Phil refirono

Maria said...

Lovely flowers to add to your garden..

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful flowers, such pretty fabrics!

JCM said...

I love the flowers are they made similar to yoyo's?
Jutta