Friday, June 08, 2012

POST OUT ..... POST IN

At least I am keeping the Post Office folk in business.   Today I finished and mailed the ATC's for the 'My Cup of Tea' swap.     There are off to the States and as it is impossible to send a return stamped envelope.   The swap hostess has kindly offered to mail my swaps back to me in return for a few odds and sods that she might not have.   I have also made her a special ATC for doing this.




and this is on the back


This afternoon will be spent trying to put some order into the sewing room.  I must admit I am not very organised or tidy when creating.   Most things get taken out but not put back.  I am sure you can imagine the 'mess'.

The Post In

this lovely PostCard from Thea.   4x6ers Group,  Flowers Theme

1 comment:

Barn Owl said...

Very good as usual
Sunshine here today
Still feel chilly