Saturday, May 19, 2012

A WET SATURDAY

But not to worry.   Vegetable Soup all made and ready to heat for tea, Shepherds Pie for the Scot and leftovers for me (much preferred),  the walk, walked early with the very large brolly that No1Son left on one of his visits. 

and

the afternoon spent in the Sewing Room

very productive actually.    You may have noticed the button on the right saying I had joined the Quilting Bloggers ATC Swap.    My partner lives in .... errr that has to be a secret ... but it isn't in Australia, so they have to be mailed early.

I do hope my swap partner likes them.


I will have to get a small spider charm to attach to the top right ATC, as I think it looks very much like a Spiders Web.

Tomorrow is forecast WET again, so I think I will make a really big effort and sort out my sewing room.  Its thats bad I am not game to show you a photo.   But I will when its sorted.


4 comments:

Jules said...

Beautiful! And the spider will be the splendid finish to the "web".

pegsplace said...

I am sure that your swap partner will love them! Nice idea for the charm.

On another note, what is Shepherd's Pie for you? We have it too, a layer of hamburger (I always make a gravy and mix it in), a layer of cream corn (or as many people use, plain old kernal corn) and a layer of mashed potatoes, sprinkled with cheese. Is that similar to yours?

Barn Owl said...

Get a spider and make a home for ir on its web will look great dull Sunday here at the moment
His lordship has gone to Church.
Feels quite chilly for me am wrapped in my quilt much better
Eily the barn owl

tubakk said...

Thank you so much for the ATC's. They arrived in Norway today. Happy that you didn't put a spider on, because I dont really like spiders. So happy with all your extras too.