Saturday, March 10, 2012

'CHANTELL'

or Show and Tell for the uninitiated.

After 3 more false starts I can now show you


The brooch is 2.1/4inches high.

But I am not completely satisfied with it.  I think the bottom looks a tad off.   I have checked the instructions but even tho I followed them correctly its just not right.   So a bit of fiddling for another one.  And I wish I could find a better brooch finding to attach it to.   Anyone know of where to obtain a different one.   I have searched the internet and haven't had much luck.

Oh, and the cricket was very exciting we just won the 3rd of the finals so we Are The Champs.  But Sri Lanke put up an excellent chase.

7 comments:

Molly said...

It's beautiful!

AnitaS said...

Very beautiful, so tiny.

retdairyqueen said...

Looks pretty good to me I wouldnt have the patience Love it

Fiesta said...

Stunning

Phil the Pom said...

well done sis it looks lovely and I give you top marks for persistance wwwell don e to you cricket lads to roll on the ashes tests

Vickie said...

wacko ..perserverance paid off it is beautiful..so much parience you must have,cheers Vickie

Jules said...

How LOVELY! Really cute. Glad you finished it ok and we can see what it is.... not a just a pretty gusset after all!