Saturday, January 14, 2012

HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG

since I last posted.

I have been like a bear with a sore head, The Scot has been in and out of the 'doghouse' a few times.  I haven't been talking to him a few times.  But at last the sewing machine is working.   Very nicely actually.  Today I finished my Postcards for the 4x6ers PostCard swap.  I won't show you them until they have been received, but here is a sneak view


and the back

I guess tomorrow I will turn the bottoms of his pyjamas, which is where we started when the machine stopped.

I do have a few WIPs that I want to get finished.  There is a very nice wallhanging I have seen online, but I am telling myself I can't start it until I finish something.   That may help speed things up a little.

6 comments:

AnitaS said...

Happily your sewingmachine is back in use.

Vickie said...

great to hear your machine is working again..can't have the Scot tripping on his jimjams...now about that new project of course you can get it-but make yourself not permitted to touch until A wip or 2 is out of the way,cheers Vickie

Sarah said...

I wish the Scot could come over and fix my machine. I got the old one working, so it isn't a total loss.

Molly said...

Which is worse? No computer? Or no sewing machine?? Hi Birdy! I'm still here. Reading The Lace Reader----very slowly! And at the same time, Aleph by Paulo Cuelho. I'm addicted to Downtown Abbey on Masterpiece Theatre and would love love to read the book!

Meggie said...

Wishing you a very happy 2012 Sheila.

Fiesta said...

Glad your machine is back up and running. I know you missed it.