Thursday, January 26, 2012

GREETINGS

for AUSTRALIA DAY celebrated the 26th January.   If interested you can read about it here AUSTRALIA DAY.

Following on from my attempt to stop procrastinating I was going to make 3 journal covers, and finish two wall hangings today.

Did I do this

ummmmmm no ..... now its not an excuse but it was the Cricket Test India v Australia.  and we are showing the Indians that we have heaps of new fresh talent to replace many of the guys who have hung up their bats in the last couple of years.   Australia declared its first innings closed at 7 for 604, after Ponting (221) and Clarke (210) combined for a record 386-run partnership.  Being a Ricky Ponting  fan I do hope he gets to go to England to play for The Ashes next time.

The Scot thinks I multi task very well.

Cricket is on the TV sound turned down
whilst I listen to my Kindle
and of course stitching.

So of course the planned tasks didn't even get started but I have started on a new wall hanging.

5 comments:

AnitaS said...

Have a nice USTRALIAN DAY.

retdairyqueen said...

Happy Australia Day

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy Australia Day...sounds like you have the perfect day planned...

Jules said...

What a busy bee....... Sounds very good to me birdie. Hope it was a happy day but I am a bit behind to say the least... Sorry.
Anyway - enjoy your weekend. Love Jx

pommie phil said...

The Pommy say's. Ricky pontin to come on tour to good ole blighty will he be using a runner or an electric wheel chair?? our young lions will eat him for breakfast, ha,ha. seriously your lads did quite well