- present my driver's licence. The young lass then puts me into the system (so to speak) and each parcel must be treated separately.
- weighed, postage fixed. Stickers only for larger amounts.
- Customs Declaration put into the system, she signs it. Then a large yellow ID sticker fixed
- Airmail sticker
- the smaller part of the Customs Dec.
- Then I have to pay .............:(
The Scot was busy on a project of his own, so I had the little piece of plastic in my hot little hand.
Seedlings. There seems to be a lack of pansy seedlings this year.
So I settle for portulaca and petunia
2 mats for lining the larger wire baskets.
This is called Santa Paws and had a lovely label attached so it could be given as a gift It really is Kangaroo Paw.
So tomorrow I will be up bright and early and it looks like being a busy day. Must search for the shade tho as it forecasts 30 degrees.
Recovering from my shopping expedition with a cold drink on the patio. The Scot drew my attention to The Jade which is to the left of the fishpond.
This grows really well. It was given to me as a tiny cutting from a neighbour in about 1978.
But look more closely
We thought the birds had a nest somewhere but didn't think it was so close.
The birds are becoming very trusting. This morning whilst feeding the fish, two currawongs were having a bath in the bird bath. I walked down to within a couple of feet. Talking to them and they just carried on. Tomorrow I will take my camera out with me and see if I can snap them.