Wednesday, December 07, 2011

18 MORE SLEEPS

its closing in on us .... I can't believe how dis-organised I am this year.   Parcels still to be mailed, tomorrow I hope,  Postie had better get his fast running shoes on

Today I made these.   I had some lovely 'Holy" Christmas Fabric (for the uninitiated that's fabric you don't like to cut just look at) and it seemed to lend itself perfectly.  This is one set of six


Gift tied ready to give


The other sets have slightly different reds and greens.   Even The Scot thinks they are 'not too bad'

A package for me from my cSister in England.  Gifts under the tree but this one I was allowed to open early



A New Santa.  (I wasn't going to buy any more this year)

The other guys in the Posh Gang welcomed him and shifted their position slightly to make room for him.


3 comments:

AnitaS said...

Your Santa's are so lovely. Christmas is goming so fast. I live by the day. First my birtday and then I will thin about christmas.

Jules said...

All looking great birdy - nice work. Glad to see little round santa is welcomed by the gang. Not a lot of budging up required for such a little guy lol.
Anita has a birthday too so you are not alone birdy.... Hope you have a good one on the 15th. xxx

Fiesta said...

Great coasters Sheila and a wonderful new Santa for your fabulous collection