Saturday, November 12, 2011

TODAY IS SATURDAY

Interesting things are happening in The Scot's Playroom



The picture of concentration


But the weather has been beautiful these past two days so I have been out in the garden.

These are lettuce, pinched from the Scot's veggie plot, which I can continuously pick the leaves plus seeds planted for chives.  And being on the patio they will be sure to be watered.


and a close up of my parsley planted yesterday.


and the patio weeded and swept cleaned.




someone enjoyed MY swing seat on the freshly cleaned patio.


But I guess he deserves it as he brought me a bucket of these.

2 comments:

Chell said...

He looks like he is enjoying himself and I too would love a bucket full of potatoes!!! It looks so beautiful there, it is very cold here, snow and wind....I will have to post a picture of the weather.

Jules said...

Beautiful! lovely to see you both so happy and busy.