Wednesday, September 28, 2011

HERE TO STAY

Not moving, nor having to learn more technology .... for the pricey sum of $5 per year I can now have  21 GB of space of which I have used 1 GB (4.75%)
which really means lots and lots of photos on my blog and in my Picasa Album.

Here is the scrap quilt in progress .....    it is using up my scraps and becoming a quilt.  We have one on our bed but we like an extra one folded into three across the bottom of the bed for when the nights become chilly.


4 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Iam so pleased you are here to stay
The scrap quilt will be lovely but so is everyting you make

Sarah said...

I'm glad you found a way to stay!

ozjane said...

I decided a while back that this was a good purchase.

Mishka said...

Your scrappy quilt will be beautiful.