Saturday, August 20, 2011

A LITTLE SEWING

The third block is finished, but not stitched together, of the embroidery quilt I am making.    I am really pleased with how it it coming along.


the photo doesn't look very straight, but the actual pieces are.  Must get more practice with the camera.

As mentioned No1 Son is in Melbourne and they visit to use the Internet ..... Mums do have a purpose lol.

He is trying to convince me I need an Ipad.   He has given me his old ipodshuffle.   But the problem is I can't get it working.   Thinking I better stick with the technology I know ie personal PC and Kindle.   Leave the new whistles and bells to the young ones.

Think I will be back at the Drs. tomorrow.   The antibiotics have finished but this week the cough is getting better but my throat and voice have just about gone.   Can't shout at the Scot which he thinks is great, tells me he at last gets some peace.

7 comments:

Molly said...

Hope you'll be back in shouting form soon Birdy! Quilt's looking lovely!

Elaine Adair said...

It's so lovely! Soft and romantic. 8-))

retdairyqueen said...

That will be a lovely quilt

AnitaS said...

Your quilt is very lovely. I hope you can yell again very soon.

Jules said...

What a beautiful quilt - just love those patterns and colours.. As a comment above says - romantic..
A bit like The Scot eh? Lol Hope you soon get throat sorted. xxx

Vickie said...

Shiela that is looking great, love the colours,lol love that oyur son wants you to be hip with technology..oh girl quick get some more antibiotics-can't have the Scott hearing silence,cheers Vickie

Fiesta said...

Stunning quilt Sheila. I love your color tones.