Friday, May 27, 2011

NO HEXIE FLOWERS

Unfortunately no Hexie flowers this week.

But I have not been idle.

The first block is finished of Sunny Days.


As usual I have done more embroidery than the pattern stated but I am well pleased with it.

A start has been made on the first block of 'A Faithful Friend' and I am well pleased with this too as I do like my choice of colour threads they will look super with the April Connel Portugal fabrics.  I have managed to locate a copy of the Homespun Magazine from Honeysucklecottage.




The weather in Mulgrave has been very cold and wet.  And the same is forecast for the next few days.  So I don't think I will be in the garden and the housework can wait.   I think tomorrow later today will be spent in the Sewing Room.  Yes I have started something else whilst clearing the mess.   Photos later.



5 comments:

What Comes Next? said...

Your Sunny Days is looking fabulous! Can't wait to see what your new project is, too!
(Wet and cold here today, too, I am not happy! :( )

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your Sunny Days do look fantasic...

Jules said...

Lovely... as ever. Really do love your stitcheries.
Very cold here so have the heating on! Brrrrrr....

Barn Owl said...

hello have worked this outmatioat last

retdairyqueen said...

Oh I do like your Sunny days block