Saturday, April 16, 2011

MONO READING DISCUSSION

Four of my Postcards for this months theme "Monochromatic" have now been received.  I still marvel at how different we each interpret the theme and no fabrics the same.



and this was the one I stitched.   I am getting much better at doing the edges, much neater now.   And I found some stiffener, have no idea of what it is called, in Spotlite.   So now I just have to practice my hand writing for the back (Usually print the back but I think hand writing would be nicer.      








and having finished 'In  The Company of Cheerful Ladies'  I am having a change in pace.   My reading err listening, did I tell you how I love my Kindle,  is now  The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking.
And in the Audible.com newsletter there was a sale so I managed to buy  The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives by Leonard Mlodinow.  This will be interesting as The Scot is always saying to me " the law of averages"   and I tell him there is no such thing, its just luck or bad luck.
I can see I am going to have to sit outside the toilet (that is the only place where I can be sure he is a captive audience)  to discuss these things.  Yes you are right the Scot doesn't talk much and hates a lot of discussion.  lol.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Sheila..I am still laughing at the picture of you sat outside the "little room" trying to get Mr Scots undivided attention,,,That would not work in our house because it is DH's library,.. lol have a great weekend...happy reading /stitching,,xxx

Jules said...

Tee heee..... this conjured up such a funny senario........... The poor man! Does he answer?