Friday, March 25, 2011

GRAB A CUPPA

and have a look at  some beautiful quilts 

I have entered The Weekly Themed Quilt Show of Quilting Bloggers run so well by Michelle.

go to Quilting Bloggers Weekly Themed Quilt Contest
@   http://quiltinggallery.com/tag/weekly-themed-quilt-contest/
and if you like mine please vote for me.  but there are some beautiful ones there.


This is the quilt I have entered

It was a birthday present for No1 Son and the quilt and he now reside in Taiwan.  It did take rather a long time to complete, but being an ideal Quilter's Son he understood why it came a couple of years late.

2 comments:

Barn Owl said...

very lovely and very colourful.
Now going to vote.

Another Nice day here again.
But forecast cold & rain pos tomorrow.never mind we are travelling to Sussie Land for racing so should be ok.
love to you both.

Jules said...

I just love this quilt so have voted for it - 7 votes now. Very good.

I just love all the colours and shapes. Keep on quilting........

My verification word is forsistr, which gave me a laugh, it should have been forson. lol x