Sunday, January 02, 2011

GOOD START

it was a Good Start to the New Year.  This is what I had yesterday, a bag of nearly completed 11 T towels for Betsy's T Towel Swap.  I have been working on these for 11 months now.   Sometimes it seemed like they would never end ...


but





I have been receiving one each month but I will wait until the swap has finished before I show them all.  Which will be March.

And now the Postcard Swap is due.  The theme this time is Triangles and/or Circles.   And two rows to do for the rxw swap.

5 comments:

Jules said...

They are really lovely birdy. How you manage to do all these swaps I will never know - plus everything else I know you do. But it is nice to have someone enjoy your work and you theirs.
This year is waltzing away already... Where does the time go? x

Fiesta said...

SHeila, they are stunning!!!

AnitaS said...

They are very lovely.

Banaghaisge said...

Fabulous!!! You a clever girlie! XXXX

Debbie said...

luv...luv....luv my new towell - thanks!