Monday, November 08, 2010

THIS N'THAT

I am definitely behind the 8 ball this year.  I have only just realised that it is

46
YES                            FORTY SIX MORE SLEEPS

ideas have been storing up in my head but not much action happening.

So today I thought I better get a few loose ends tied up before I start really thinking about the big night Christmas Eve,  even tho it is very quiet with just the two of us.

A covered journal ready to mail to Uk for a young girl recovering from a fall.


Its time again for the PostCard Swap.  I have had great trouble with this one.   It should have been easy for me loving patchwork as I do,  but  no, I have struggled.  Today must have been "Inspiration Day".   I did take everything out to the swing seat, fully intending to get well under away .....   but I fell asleep.  Oh it was so sunny and warm, and I have been working hard at a mini spring clean (all of my cleans are mini nowadays), the past few days. 


The Scot came to sit too but he has what we call a 'banana lounge seat', if truth were told he fell asleep for a while but he has some new gadgets to play with.   A camcorder and an Ipod. 

But

he still can't use them      roflo.  

Still it keeps him quiet.  Reading the Instructions word for word.



2 comments:

Jules said...

You have been busy in many ways birdy. Clean house, clean hubby, left to snooze and play - can't be bad lol.

The journal looks very pretty and I am sure will be delightedly received by the lucky lass.

As for Christmas - well yes, some thoughts but that is all! roflo

Very dark, wet, windy and cold here - think I will go back to bed! Hibernation is very sensible methinks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sooziii said...

Oh dear! I have an ipod - got it earlier this year and I haven't opened the manual/instruction sheet....bad girl!!
Let's face who read the instructions? The only time you do is when something goes wrong and you can't figure out what ... rotfl.
I think he just uses that as an excuse to have a snooze.