Saturday, November 06, 2010

THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR




Ladies ..... remember turn off the iron, sewing machine, electric jug, everything before you leave home.

6 comments:

phil the pom said...

right on there Sis must confess we dont always do thet but must try better, but as i say bricks and mortar can be replaced not so lives.thank the lord no one hurt, take care, and prepare yourself for a good ole limey whupping at CRICKET I reckon we shall be to good for you this time. loves ya the poms

Vickie said...

very true..oh and Microwave's especially ones with digital panel..they have a tendency to go awry and turn themselves on luckily for us we were home when ours (microwave/convection oven)tunred itself on and started heating up to 220deg..was scary it is always turned off now unless we are using it. Burnt & boarded house is a horrid sight for you to look at but Great that there was no fatalities ,cheers Vickie

Jules said...

S C A R Y.......

Sooziii said...

Thank goodness no-one was hurt!!

Lol my word verification? woopsis ...

Kate said...

So sorry to hear about next door Sheila..but so happy to hear that you are ok..That must have been one mighty big scare for you on your way home from your walk? Kate x

Elaine Adair said...

Do you know what caused that fire? It's always helpful to know, just in case. I DID read comments bout the microwave!

What a mess.