Thursday, November 11, 2010

44 MORE SLEEPS

and its fatal very nice for me to go shopping on my own. 

Today I found this delightful Santa.    Now I just couldn't resist him when he is so much into patchwork





also some planning.  As we are very light on numbers, well just the two of us and I have certain food restrictions, I really want to do something nice.    So these are to make mini mini mini   Christmas Cakes in.  The festive cases will make them special.
The days are warming up so in anticipation of a lovely hot summer, I am trying to get the garden tidied and the spring cleaning done before the first of December when the decorations go up.

4 comments:

Sooziii said...

Well thanks for rubbing in how long I have!
Amazingly, I have bought 4 presents already, considering I do all my shopping in one hit a few days beforehand - this is good.
Like your little mini cake idea. It will be just me on Christmas day - maybe I should make a couple with doggie friendly stuff in them so Fozz and Bell can share ... rotfl.

Jules said...

Oh how you make me smile :-D Lovely!
The tiny cake idea is fantastic and I had to laugh about 200.......

At least they should last...

I have used these for iced buns - Christmas holly on the top - all tiny. They keep well being sealed in icing! Same packaging too.....
Must get a move on.... x

Fiesta said...

Sheila, you always seem to find the cutest things for Christmas.
I am envying that hot weather you are going to get. Will there be some gardening going on?

Sooziii said...

Hope the locusts are attacking your house ...