Friday, October 01, 2010

PROGRESS

in keeping with my Process Pledge  two things to show today

The camera is not playing fair and I couldn't get good colour.  The background is a lovely soft bone sort of colour.  Sorry about Ted's legs but he would move from the bed for me to photo the quilt. ;)


and one of my other In Progress is the Big Sisters.  You remember I have sort of deserted them for Cousin Hex. 

This is how I hope to use them.


I will take the hexagons to the edge of the table and fill in the spaces. 
Note.... this is not the final layout they are just hexagon flowers at the moment.


Oh and the Sewing Machine is working

but

the problem is still there with the foot pedal.  I told him it was the plug into the machine.  It happened about 10 years ago.   But will he listen to me.  

3 comments:

Jules said...

Of course he won't! LOL Just stick a piece of tape over it to hold it in place ! VBG. ;-D

The work in progress - really lovely...........

Ted could come and visit his UK rellies - about 3 packed shelves of them, from really tiny to bit bigger than baby size. Bet he wouldn't leave you though! Hubby's Ed sits there with his arm around my Ted - Ahhhhhh....
Bet your Ted really approves of the quilt - probably thinks it's for him! lol.

Vickie said...

your heart quilt is loking fabulous...and them hexies oh my sew much work well done,cheers Vickie

Fiesta said...

Great hexies.