Friday, August 27, 2010

Its still cold and wet here in Melbourne but Spring is just around the corner.

My month for Betsy's T Towel swap is January 2011.  now this may seem a long time away, but .....
as you all know time flies when one is having fun.

So now that I have decided on my design I have given myself the task of finishing 3 per month.  As most are going to The States, that will give me a chance to get them in the mail before the Christmas rush.

I will wait and show you the ones I received until they are all here.   But they are looking great.

These are my 3 for August.   The design is always basically the same but the colours can differ.



Tonight whilst sitting with The Scot and watching Cold Case ... oh Trevor Reid is quite a hunk isn't he.... I will make more progress with my Clamshells.  But more about that at the end of the month.

End of the month !!!!!!!!!

do you realise it is only

120 MORE SLEEPS

until the big day

5 comments:

Fiesta said...

They look great!

Jules said...

Really nice! What a good idea...

Melody said...

Just finished watching Cold Case and found your blog. The tea towels are gorgeous

retdairyqueen said...

The tea towels are lovely

phil the pom said...

very nice designs Sis, but "leave it out" with the Christmas remindsrs, the shops will soon be bombarding us with their remindesrs soon i guess well done PtP