Thursday, July 01, 2010

TODAY IS 'C' DAY

Clamshell Club Day

the day for the first updates of the Clamshell Club.  If you are curious too,  just check the names in the right side bar of Josse's blog at


http://cybelespatch.blogspot.com/
 
I have just been organising myself, and thinking up a zillion ways of stitching them together.
They will be in Asian type fabrics and will be a quilt for my bed.
 
This is so far ......
 
 

and wait for it

I goofed

BIG TIME

This is a sneak look
 
I will explain and show more later.

6 comments:

Valentina said...

How I have missed coming to see you, and I hope you found answers to your questions!
I have a feeling that by the end of this project we will all be clamshell experts! :)
But wait, here it comes:
OMGoodness! I lovelovelove your clams! It is going to be gorgeous! Fa*Bu*Lous!
:)

Cybele's patch said...

Great start already! Lovely fabrics you are using. The first two rows always are the trickiest. Maybe you'll have a look at my posting onder the Clamshell Club button. I started out with a strip of fabric. That was a big help.
I look forward to your progress next month!
Jossie

retdairyqueen said...

Oh I dont believe that you would have goofed

Jules said...

Disney character, you? - Nah. Will be nothing anyone else can see I bet...

Clams look great....

quiltmom said...

It is a beautiful set of fabrics you are using Sheila.
It is another C day- It is Canada Day here in Canada and the first day of my school holidays. I do not return to the classroom until August 30 ( at least officially).
I hope you are having a marvelous day playing with those gorgeous Asian fabrics.
Warmest regards,
Anna

Cathi said...

Your clamshells quilt is going to be gorgeous -- the Oriental fabrics are so rich!