Friday, July 16, 2010

I LUV THE POSTIE

I have been very lucky this week, Postie has stopped her motor scooter most days.

On Wednesday I received the parcel from the Ladies at Bird Brain Designs and this was only mailed in The States on Friday.  Pretty good service.

Yesterday I had two Postcards in the Oceans Theme of our Postcard Swap. 

I really feel I must up the ante...... these ladies are excellent.

This one from Isabell in Gosport UK



this one from Janet in Canada


they are stunning.

This is my contribution



My Postcards were my Australian Version of  The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister



6 comments:

Karen said...

Excellent postcards!!

Lindi said...

Love them all. Yours looks great!

quiltmom said...

Beautiful postcards Sheila- I love your rainbow fish- it is one of my favorite stories to read to my kindergarten students. My kids make big stuffed painted fish as a follow up to the story. We even try and find a sparkly sticker.
Thanks for sharing your gorgeous postcards.
Regards,
Anna

Jules said...

All absolutly stunning, inspired and executed! I love them all - each a different idea, which is how art should be of course.

At the moment our town has huge lions all over the centre, each painted differently by artists - they are very popular and very colourful - certainly not as we know lions to be - but each as seen by the artist. Gold, silver, red, white and blue, green, yellow and so many patterns. Pride of the town!
These cards deserve to be mounted behind glass, in a frame or table top, they are so lovely.

Fiesta said...

great postcards Sheila .

Barn Owl said...

Beautiful cards, as usual.

Colours on yours very bright & Colourful
Looks Great.