Monday, July 05, 2010

BUSY LITTLE BEE IN AUS.

At last I can show you the Postcard with the 'goof' on.  
This one seemed fated.   I mailed it from the local Post Office, whereas I usually go to the Shopping Centre.  Usually it takes about 5 days to get to the UK .... but this one has taken 11 days.  So I know where I will be mailing from in future.




Her name is Isabell.  The Scot's sister is named Isobel.   So I am sure you can see how my poor little brain gets so confused.  But Isabell is such a lovely lady, she insists she wont change the O for an A.
Thank you so much Isabell and Happy Birthday Month of June.

And this is a sneak view of my July Postcard Swap.   The theme is "Oceans"


And back to playing with EQ4.   This is my latest plan for the clamshells.


And ... I have been struggling for weeks trying to think up a 'pressie' and suddenly this afternoon it all fell into place.   So watch this space.

3 comments:

Fiesta said...

Sheila, this clamshell layout is by far my favorite. When will you choose your design?

quiltmom said...

This is a spectacular design Sheila- I am sure it will make a beautiful quilt. Will you do it with the same color combo-
I will look forward to seeing your project grow..
Regards,
Anna

Melinda said...

I love this layout for the clamshells. I am patiently waiting for the first photo of the quilt in progress.