Thursday, April 15, 2010

WILL I NEVER LEARN

never  to ask The Scot's opinion.  It nearly always ends in a disagreement.  He has the most marvellous brain for maths and logic but when it comes to creative quilting and colours.  I think his brain goes to mush.  .

Busy with "The Quilt" at the moment.  This is so far.


not joined and the hearts aren't stitched.  Quite a few more blocks to go this is the current one.  Isn't she cute.




Problem is I am making a quilt for No1Son for his birthday, to replace the one he says is wearing a bit thin on the outsides a bit like me.   I have the fabrics, have them cut, know what I want to do but the maths, well I need a little help.   So I have to be nice to The  Grumpy Ole Man  Scot, so that he will help.

Also have a bag nearly finished, which The Scot couldn't figure out the sequence of the pattern, but I persevered and its looking good.  Photo tomorrow hopefully.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh it is looking beautiful..ermm now what will you do with the Scot eh? Make him think it's his idea and then all will be good hehehe,cheers Vickie

shequilts said...

I love this quilt, Sheila. The colours are just so pretty.

Fiesta said...

Sheila the quilt is looking good.

Jo in TAS said...

I love the colours for your quilt!

Lindi said...

Shaping up nicely, Sheila! Which bag pattern did you do?

Jules said...

All looking really good! So pretty and I just love those embroideries - just scrumptious! You have been jolly busy.

PS My word verification is spird - sounds like 'spared' - so which one of you has been 'spird'? The Scot's advice or your need to ask? lol - looking good Birdy.....