Sunday, March 21, 2010

TODAY WAS SATURDAY

and Saturday is usually a holiday but when one is retired every day is supposed to be a holiday.

The Scot was busy playing in his workshop, and I have been busy working in my sewing room.
Note the difference...... playing and working......

I am trying to put together a smallish cuddle quilt, but the plan keeps changeing and also have you heard the saying
there's many a slip twixt cup and lip

well that applies to me from the design board to the sewing machine.   Its amazing how the pieces seem to change themselves around.

Now for my 'non quilty"readers,   you have to squint to get the picture and of course the squares are not all sewn together.  Which is probably a good thing, as it means I can change my mind.

5 comments:

Jules said...

Please Miss, I squinted and it looked good to me - then I enlarged it and the stitchery is beautiful..... I really like the season for everything and the lady and the house........... all REALLY nice....... Keep stitching...

Barn Owl said...

Looks good to me as usual.
I know what you mean when you say the squares move on there own.
You are Brill as usual.

retdairyqueen said...

oh lovely
Is this another ufo
I like the stitcheries

Molly said...

Looks lovely to me! Does his "playing" produce such great results as your "working?" Things always change for me twixt original idea and sewing machine!

Fiesta said...

I too like the stitcheries.
It looks good to me Sheila