Saturday, February 27, 2010

A SWAP AND A PROJECT

The weather here is still very humid during the day and evening, but it is very pleasant during the night, not that my sleep is usually disturbed.

A blog button was made for the New Swap I have joined.    No I didn't make it a New Year Resolution not to join.  I just said I wouldn't join any.  hahaha   but then as the Scot says my intentions are good but somewhere along the way I get lost.

As the swap progresses I will show you photos of towels received,  I was wise and chose January 2011 for my month.   This will give me plenty of time for planning, buying the towels and sewing.   See all in control no panic yet.  The blog button was made using the towel Betsy sent me for Christmas in the Christmas Swap, as you can see I have a lot to live up to.

And the other thing I did today was to continue with a project I started a few weeks ago, no clues just a photo.

but it is something for me in my favourite colours.

Thanks Pamela for the link to the site where I can buy Licorice Alsorts online.  Plus there seems to be chocolate ginger bars as well.  Oh I am going to have to be very strong.

2 comments:

Fiesta said...

I love the fabric you are using for this project you are not telling us about. LOL
Oh, you know I want that towel swap button.

Vickie said...

look forward to seeing your towels..hmm I like the fabric of your project very muchly..hope you enjoy your sewin,cheers Vickie