Monday, February 08, 2010

4x6ers POSTCARD SWAP

As mentioned previously this is going to be the ONLY swap I do this year.

Today I received the final Postcard, so I can now show them to you.    A wonderfully talented group of ladies and I can see as well as improving my artistic sewing talents, I am going to have to improve my photography.

The Theme was Winter ~ and we interpret it as we wished.

BlueJay by Janet ~ Canada


Home is where the Hearth is by Brenda ~ Canada


Winter by Isabell ~ England


Winter in Missouri by Cynthia


Red Blast by Betsy USA


Winter by sheila ~ Australia


We have made the swap every two months, but we send PostCards for a girls birthday.   As my birthday was December, which was the time we were forming the group, I have to wait a year.   But

Winter Rose for sheila by Isabell

6 comments:

phil the pom said...

You have started something quite beautiful with this little hobby, and in touch with some clever lassies, THANKYOU ALL for starting what for me weatherwise a dull grey day but inwardly bursting with joy

Lindi said...

Lovely postcards, Sheila. I think yours stands up very well with the others. I love your little line drawing in thread. :)

Fiesta said...

Sheial they are all beautiful and would make a great display.

Jules said...

They are all simply amazing! What wonderful ideas. Beautiful, ladies. Fiesta's idea sounds good. They could go under glass as a coffee table, tray etc or you could get a postcard book and keep them all in the little sleeves which, if you turn the page, show the back. FANTASTIC.

pegsplace said...

Hi Sheila,

Beautiful postcards and I really love yours! A fondness for embroidery! Here is an idea:
http://katesquilting.blogspot.com/2008/11/something-to-show-when-you-cant-show.html like you need another project, like another hole in the head :).....but....

Later
Peggy

Vivian said...

Those are beautiful post cards. I love the BlueJay by Janet.