Friday, January 01, 2010

THE FIRST DAY OF A NEW YEAR

and I guess this is one of those times when I am glad I am not able to drink, because I woke with a clear head and a clear conscience (but then I always sleep the sleep of the Innocent.

After a really hot day yesterday, it is cool today, and showery.  We did have 19mls of rain overnight.

A day spent in the Computer Room with the Scot.  He sorting photos into years etc.
and I

well apart from procrastinating on what and how I was going to do things this year.

A quick reflection on what I achieved, as in FINISHED in 2009.























Not a great deal, but I did spend a lot of time using the computer and Digital Scrapbooking.

I started a Digital Scrapbook blog, well two in fact. lol.   Not understanding very much html  I have been trying to change the blog to how I want it.   But it does prove difficult for those that dont know, and are too old to learn.
But I think I will now stay with   

I still have lots to do, but then that is something to keep me busy during the year.

That and a zillion other things I hope to achieve.   Life can never be boring.

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely lot of finishes Sheila well done...

Julie said...

These blogs may take up our precious time, but they are a great vehicle for recording our years progress and achievements! Keep up the great work.

cinzia said...

I would love to get into digital scrapbooking but there just isn't enough time in the day.
Your work looks tops

DivertiCreando said...

Hi sheila, I wish you happy new year!!!
see you soon, hugs
Francesca

Jules said...

Fantastic! You have done so much - and I have seen one quilt used with great pleasure and have a most beautiful bag which is the envy of all the teenagers and mums! Well mitts off kids - its MINE all mine! Hahaha roflo!

Anyway - Happy New Year to you both and many happy shared times. xxx

Fiesta said...

You did accomplish very much and digital scrapbooking seems to be the new wave.