Saturday, January 09, 2010

FF

Friday Flaunt this week is gifts I made for Christmas .....lol  mainly bags this year ..... and for the guys A holder to make them King of the Remote.




I would love to be able to post a photo of what I did this morning, but as it is for the 4 x 6ers Postcard Swap and it isn't due to be mailed until the 15th, you will have to believe me that it is brilliant.  I promise to post full details when they have been received.  As this was my first one, I am hand stitching the front and it does tend to take a tad longer than with the machine :)
I also checked at the local Post Office and the Assistant said she would be happy for me to put a stamp on and she would them put the PO stamp on, and then I could mail it safe in an envelope.   If you don't understand what I am talking about...... watch this space.

5 comments:

Fiesta said...

Heila, great bags and awesome remote holder.

Jules said...

Yesssssss..... And it is all my hubby's! LOL. Great little worker is Birdie! x

Now you have me interested birdie with this hand stitching of cards.....

Barn Owl said...

Going to put a Zip in the top of the bag you sent me to keep sewing in.
Hubby loves his remote over the chair and shows everyone
you are so brill. love you.

Anonymous said...

I have also sent these post cards in the envelope that popcorn comes in - the see through, plastic cover. Just pop the post card in with the adz and stamp showing through and it goes through. I am not from Australia, USA, but wonder if you could ask your post person if that would work. Love all the Australian designers and embroidery work incorporated in their quilts. Denny in PA, USA

cinzia said...

Love the bags... and need a remote holder... one day when I have time