Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DEADLINE ...5 DAYS LATE

but I have made it.

The Scot excelled himself (did he feel guilty - no way) he went for a hair cut this morning and as I wanted to finish the PC's I asked if he would call in the Post Office for .....
and I did need to repeat it a few times lol
   5 Australian, portrait orientated stamps.

and this is what he came back with.  He said he had to queue, the fellow spent about five minutes sorting to find them but

they did well.

So now alll finished.   Reasonably  happy but heaps of room for improvement.










Envelopes written, customs slips filled in, tomorrow they get posted.

and

I have found the EXACT piece of fabric I had in mind for the next swap.   But I do have TWO months.

8 comments:

Sally Westcott said...

Hey! Brilliant!

Hugz

Jules said...

Mass production! But each one showing slight difference - hope you signed them properly, they will be worth a fortune on the antique's road show in x number of years! lol Really, birdie, they look good - c h i l l............
Oh no! Hope they don't bend in the post. - my verification is urcurval............. lol

retdairyqueen said...

Look pretty good to me

Fiesta said...

Sheila those are great Can't wait to see the ones you get. How will you display them?

Lindi said...

Well done, girl! They should be delighted with them. Sometimes we are our own worst judge. :)

aykayem said...

so ... you will start the next ones in about 1 3/4 months time? LOL
btw - that first lot look good!

pegsplace said...

They are so nice Sheila! Kudos to you! I'm sure that you are going to start your next ones soon, can't wait to see them! You are too a designer! ;).

Later

clare's craftroom said...

Love , love , love your postcards !