Monday, December 07, 2009

SANTA CATHEDRAL WINDOWS and another SANTA

The Scot had an appointment today, and as I don't go with him now, he dropped me off at Waverley Gardens to start the shopping.  But with a couple of hours to spare where do I head.

No you are wrong not to the Santa Shop.   But to another little shop tucked away behind Target.

And look what jumped into my bag to come home with me.  (and he was 50% off) My Half Price Santa.




He is quite tall and has settled in very well with the Others, as you will see later on.

In one of the swaps I have just completed I received this lovely wall quilt from Betsy




Betsy and I were partners in another Christmas Swap Last Year.  This is the table runner I received from her.   I had planned to put the new one on the table and the 2008 one onto the seat box by the window but they both looked better in these situations.

This is the table runner.

 

And I forgot to mention, one of the Pressies from Francesca was

tra laa





A Santa all the way from Italy.  
Thanks Francesca this is so much fun having a surprise to open each morning.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Thank you for sharing your fun with us Birdy. It is all looking very festive. Not a dec in sight here in our house. Still have the deep clean to do - lol. A few tiny feet marks in the dust so maybe the elfs have been checking up! (NO - not mice - it is not that bad! lol)

Fiesta said...

I must say Sheila that they look great in your home.

Elaine Adair said...

Very handsome, tall Santa! 8-)