Thursday, December 10, 2009

I CAN'T HELP IT

Yes I know I am just one big 'show off'  but I just have to share this with you.


Quilter's Cookbook

I have a recipe in it.   But you will have to purchase it to find out what it is.

My recipe was submitted, and today Michelle from The Quilting Gallery, sent the details.

This is an e-type Recipe Book.  
It costs $14 USA  and it comes as a download.  
And it looks great.
Recipes from around the world, with stories and a Photo of the submitters favourite quilt.

To buy one click on the Icon above and it will give you the details.

Thanks Michelle for co-ordinating this, and for all the wonderful things you do for Quilting Bloggers.
It does make life such fun.

2 comments:

Fiesta said...

congratulations!

Jules said...

Well done you! Hope your back is better.