Sunday, December 06, 2009

I AM EXHAUSTED

nothing interesting today...

This morning was spent finishing off the Sisters Christmas Swaps and wrapping them.   Its not just a case of
pretty wrapping.   It has to be nicely wrapped then placed in plastic sleeves.  For this I use the machine The Princess gave to me when she moved, she had no use for it.  I dont use it for the purpose intended but its great for sealing my parcels to send overseas.
Here are the 3 parcels.   One is already in the envelope, the other two I have to purchase the envelope first.  Oh dear do you all find the queue at Post Office is always out of the door this time of the year.



and I need sleep.   The Decorations has decided to escape.




Watch this space.

3 comments:

Barn Owl said...

SNEILA,SHEILA,SHEILA

CALM DOWN, AND SLOW UP

GO TO BED. GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP.
.
NOT HALF A NIGHT.

WILL ALL SEEM BETTER IN THE MORNING.

Jules said...

Absolutly,kiddo - do as Barn Owl tells you! And a nap this afternoon may not go amiss. Switch off and chill out - after all, you will be another year older in nine days time! LOL.xxx

Fiesta said...

Sheila what a great idea to use the sealer to take the air out of the packages. I think I will pull mine out. I bet I know where the decorations are?