Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ARE YOU READY




apart from some last minute sewing pressies I am ready.   But then my Christmas is probably one of the Most Quietest on The Block.   The Scot and I will be spending the day quietly at home.   It has been suggested we go out to a Restaurant to join in with a Jolly Bunch, but I don't think thats our scene.

So a lovely day at home.  Hopefully with a phone call or two from the kids.

I do hope you are all not stressing out too much.  Remember its only one day and the idea is to enjoy it.

and now for something different.......

some photos to get you guessing














Tomorrow I will show you WHY.

7 comments:

Sally Westcott said...

Waiting with baited breath!

Tracy said...

Oh My my husband would be so jealous if he saw that. :D Merry Xmas :D

Fiesta said...

great garden. Will you be growing some kind of trailing vegee?

retdairyqueen said...

Are you trying to keep the eagles out?

ozjane said...

That garden is looking fabulous and I definately need the structure builder....although it might rather spoil the effect of the weeping mulberry which is now huge. The birds have finally discovered it and this is the first year I cannot walk around and eat mulberries. the little blighters are getting all the ripe ones. And there are lots...both of birds and mulberries.....so I need to do something...but then I did not make jam etc....so be it on my own head I guess.

Jules said...

Fantastic.... We had been throwing the odd guess - A target - but too extreem, so maybe a plumbline? A posh bird feeder ? - mmm... New clothes line? House extention? Greenhouse? Somewhere to hang the quilts! --- AH --- Now thats better roflo!

Yes!!! How lovely of the Scot to think of making you such a great Christmas present! roflo.....
It really is a very well made construction - we would love one please..

Lindi said...

oooh, I'd like one too, please! You could come and have a holiday with us while it's being built! rofl