Sunday, December 06, 2009

ALMOST

but not quite finished the Christmas Decorations.

I usually do a mini Spring clean before putting them up, as this makes me feel good.

A Tour of The Home, oh my gosh doesn't that sound ostentatious, is planned for about a weeks time.   In the meantime I will give you glimpses of what my Home looks like at this time of year.

To start the ball rolling I am showing you the 2 quilts that I have entered in The Online Quilt Competition.
I must have been feeling confident when I entered but not so now.

Go have a look at     http://quiltinggallery.com/quilters-fun/holiday-traditions/

I have entered a quilt in the Small Quilts Section and Also one in the large quilts.

I could say "Vote for Me"   but there are some wonderful Quilts there so I say.... Go enjoy and vote for the one you like most. 
Voting is 
December 8 through 16, 2009

Winners announced: December 17, 2009


There are wonderful prizes and it is organised under the http://quiltinggallery.com/quilting-bloggers/  Group.

This is my large Quilt insitu (big word there)



This is the smaller one




You notice the time, the sun,   and the decoration hanging on the right hand side is yesterday's present from Francesca




This is Day 6... Francesca says "it is time to start writing"

btw notice the Hot Water Bottle in the top right hand corner...... I have a sore back... I am not as Young as I used to be :(

4 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Your quilts are lovely
Take care of yourself

Sally Westcott said...

Love the quilts Sheila! Now. I'm sure the Scot has told you this, look after yourself! Be kind to Sheila!

I guess I should take a photo of my christmas tree!

Hugz

Jules said...

Looking good.............

Take care of that back and try not to sit for too long in one postition - not that there is much chance of that of course. Just thinking of all that writing you are urged to do...

Speaking of which... Cards, cards and more cards............

Fiesta said...

Sheila that big quilt is spectacular. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.