Saturday, November 21, 2009

THE SECOND BAG and BE AFRAID

Not a lot of sewing done today  One of the jobs on my low priority list had to be done................ housework.

But I treated myself before tea, and finished the second bag.  I had it all ready just the stitching round the top.




and Ladies of the GIDY Group I belong to.   (you can click on the GIDY logo in the right hand sidebar)

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID..... I have nearly finished my first UFO for this quarter.



Tomorrow.

But let me tell you a secret.  The Scot took some pictures down and doesn't want them back up, and the wall looks very bare, so he said.... make a Quilt.     So I am.

7 comments:

Lindi said...

Great work, Sheila!

Sally Westcott said...

Looks really pretty! Can't wait to see it finished!

Hugz

Jules said...

Oh that is just beautiful that quilt on the machine. Love it.

Fiesta said...

Sheila the quilt on the machine looks great. Can't wait until you share all the details.

Sooziii said...

Yeah! Another UFO bites the dust!!

Paula said...

I like the quilt on the machine. Happy NaBloPoMo!

What Comes Next? said...

What a beautiful quilt! and yay for getting to start another one to fill the hole on the wall!