Monday, November 16, 2009

PHEW

all my committed swaps complete and the last two on the table ready to take to the Post, with me tomorrow.

These are my Inches Christmas Ornament Swap. 
A reminder to myself, make sure I have made them before and know what I am doing, before I join the swap.



A bit of trick photography.  Just twoDecorations but I have shown both sides.
The colour was difficult to photograph, but you will get the idea.

Now onto the Sisters/hubbies swaps.   Which are all organised.

Next year..... will be the big year of COMPLETED UFO's.

well at this stage thats the plan.

10 comments:

quiltmom said...

Such beautiful ornaments Sheila- I love the colors and the special touches you have added to make them unique.Sounds like you are having a busy but fun time. Hope all is well with you and the Scot.
Regards,
Anna

Jules said...

You leave me breathless. They are beautiful inches and I would like to make some myself - but like your previous post - in my dreams!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sheila you little ornaments are just so beautiful..

belle said...

I'm in this swap too, but haven't finished mine yet.

Good on you for stepping up and doing something new, and it was worth it,yours are wonderful, I love the colours and embellishments you've chosen.

Nanette

retdairyqueen said...

Cute inchies I'm very impressed

Fiesta said...

Great job Sheila.

Sally Westcott said...

Sheila, they are beautiful! Clever girl!

I broke one of mine last night so tonight I'll be sewing beads again

And what are you doing awake at 2.43am?

Hugz

Sally

aykayem said...

mmmm - pretty!

(and yes I can tell that it is "trick photography" at first glance this time - lol - the huge mint? leaves in the background kind of give it away :-)

Sooziii said...

Wow Birdie your inchies look lovely - well done!
I had a smirk on my face when I read your comment about UFOs and next year. I am still hoping to squeeze one more in this year but it is not looking too good....lol... except it was to be a Xmas present (from two years ago no less).

Lindi said...

Your inchies are lovely, Sheila! I must have a go at making them sometime. Yes, UFOs next year! I'll be swinging the whip! lol