Friday, October 09, 2009

OBSESSIVELY HAUNTING


09/10/2009

 only nine days into the month and its getting difficult but today



That is what The Scot says about me.  No hot and cold, no high and low, just PLAIN OBSESSIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING I do.   Now I realise this can be a little annoying sometimes.    But on the other hand if I can't get anything right, I just have to keep on and on.    Also if something is wrong I get very obsessive, sort of like a dog with a bone, I wont let go until its put right.  ah well takes all sorts.

And a picture showing what we both have been busy doing today.



3 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

The quilt looks fabulous
Oh and so does the front yard

Fiesta said...

Sheila I love the quilt.

Jules said...

Now where did that dog put its bone? Just who is obsessive Scottie? Hahaha.....

You have both been amazingly busy. Very well done!