Thursday, October 01, 2009

HAUNTED OCTOBER 01



01/10/2009

Pinch Punch the First Day of the Month


Yes its the first day of nablopomo Haunted October.


Will I be able to post every day ........ bringing the word Haunted into it.


Well here goes......

You remember yesterday The Scot was working hard in the garden, and Jules suggested that all I did was to
follow him around with the camera ???

Does this give you the feeling of The ChainSaw Massacre..............................



and I only asked him to smile

5 comments:

Barn Owl said...

Very good
Like it muchly.

Jules said...

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh dear - I'm glad he doesn't live with me...........

Heeeeeeeeelp............

PS If I don't get that email tomorrow I shall know where to look! Evidence on camera....... teeheee

Jules said...

Actually have you noticed a resemblence to Victor Meldrew?

Fiesta said...

Sheila, I would run if I were you.

retdairyqueen said...

Told you to stop being mean and wicked