Friday, October 16, 2009

FRIDAY FLAUNT

I think I missed the FF last week, but this week I can 'chantelle'

This is the first present for the Stitchers Angel Swap.
I won't admit to the "Senior Moments" I had when joining it together.  It was just one of those days when everything almost finished in the bin in the corner.    But I persevered and I think it looks rather good.





And not only but also I have completed (except the label, but I am awaiting the fabric sheets in the mail)
my 4 Seasons Holiday Quilt Swap





and now back to sewing

But just to remind you

Remember









8 comments:

Jules said...

Good work birdy - you are fab! x

retdairyqueen said...

ALL GIFTS ARE LOVELY
CLEVER GIRL

Sally Westcott said...

Only 70 sleeps? Eeeek! Need to get a move on.

I just love the Christmas Tree. So pretty. The bag is beautiful.

You are a clever chook!
Hugz

Sally Westcott said...

PS - ta for the nice things you said about my lino prints! More coming this weekend - linos cut!

Hugz

Sally

Fiesta said...

Lovely work sheila.

Julie said...

Your blog always makes me smile, thank you.

Jenny said...

Lovely work, good on you.
How many more sleeps, shall I syart to panic???

Jenny from Upper Hutt, NZ

www.romanyquilting.blogspot.com

Jules said...

Getting worried now - more posts plez. lol. xxx