Monday, October 26, 2009

ARE YOU MAKING YOUR LISTS

just to remind you its only




A few things have been done, but there are many more still to do.
This is just a sneak view of what I am doing on the sidelines



I won't explain more, but will show you as they progress.

Meanwhile back to the Inches.  You remember the Swap I told you about that I should have made sure I could make them before entering.

Well these are my practice pieces.  Actually there are not so many hot words coming from the sewing room now.  So maybe by the middle of the week I will have some decent enough to start decorating.


I even found some beads which are going to look great, amonst other things.
But then I must remember they are only 1 inch sqaure.  So there won't be room for too many decorations.

5 comments:

Sally Westcott said...

Your little inchies are beautiful! Well done Sheila

Hugs

Jules said...

Oh I like small things -anything I enjoy making I then have to make another small version. Cute. x

Fiesta said...

Sheila they are cute. How are you going to make them doublesided for hanging?

retdairyqueen said...

They look pretty darn good to me

Notjustnat said...

Your work is beautiful. I hope to get to them in person one day - Hugs Natima