Thursday, September 10, 2009

MURPHY'S LAW

10/09.09





It always happens, I just get into the swing of A Blogpost a Day and
bang............... yes this time Internet Problems. I really don't know what is going on. But I do know I have to wait until Saturday afternoon for the Technician to come and take a look.

In the meantime....

no photos

fingers crossed for a post a day (so long as I can manage to sign into, let along look at my blog).

And on the brighter side....... lot of sewing.

I will continue to attempt to post, attempt to send emails. But if you don't hear from me at least you know why.

Well you do if this manages to get published.

2 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Hi I,m reading you

Jules said...

Uk to Auz - do you read me? Roflo, always a little problem to keep us on our toes eh?!