Monday, September 14, 2009

HE SHOULD BE HELPING

14\09/09
Today is a beautiful Spring Day, not too warm. no wind and just enough sunshine.
I have been weeding on the patio, and cursing The Scot.   When it was first built, we planned, well he planned and I had to agree.... and he insisted on putting in some plants.   Now you all know how we agree hahaha on everything.  I insististed they didn't go, but he was digging, and in his usual manner just wanted to get it done.   And said... well put them in and if you dont like them you can take them out.   I have spent the whole day trying to take them out, and cursing The Scot.  I have just left him in the grden telling him I hated him.  why did he just laugh.
This is what he has been doing, instead of helping me rid the patio of the fatal red weed flowers.
Camera in hand looking for the best angle.

He even had the audacity to ask me to take his photo

















and then I caught him checking to see if they had grown.









mutter mutter ####@@@@!!!   stupid ole Scot.

6 comments:

Jules said...

Hahaha... Roflo!

Now Birdie, little birds in their nest agree (Otherwise one falls out!) Think you might have a Cuckoo there though - he certainly pushes........ !!!

retdairyqueen said...

How come he didnt get a photo of you weeding the patio
Wasnt he brave enough?

Sally Westcott said...

Nice veggie patch though! But don't tell the Scot! I did the same thing at the weekend, but I was in the veggie patch! taht should be weed patch!

Hugz

Fiesta said...

yep but you love the Scot.

Barn Owl said...

.HL & I had a laugh.

Elaine Adair said...

LOL is all I can say!