Friday, September 04, 2009

FRIDAY FLAUNT

04/09/2009
September continues to be beautiful.
For this weeks Flaunt I present my second Christmas Pressie Wallhanging.  (I really have to practice taking better photographs.  It is square although it doesn't look like it.
remember its only 113 MORE SLEEPS
so start planning.   The week before Christmas you will be thanking me.   Although I can imagine what you are saying right now. :)
Further to my previous post regarding the quilt.   Its in the Sin Bin, but I will finish it for myself.  The lady is only a sort of quilter and I think something maybe a little more traditional might be in order.   Thanks for all your comments and all your emails.   So its back to the drawing board errrr cutting table tomorrow.

6 comments:

Fiesta said...

Sheila I just love your stitcheries. You make them so well.

cinzia said...

Even if your photos aren't straight your stitcheries look gorgeous

Jules said...

Beautiful............

Frou said...

That's lovely, even if I'm cross that you're so organised for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Sheila I love your latest project. Im particully fond of all things christmas.
hugs Patty elf3of14 knoxfield vic

Julie said...

Whenever I am in any doubt how long Christmas is away I know where to visit.....Love the stitchery!